Saturday, August 21, 2010

Thank you ♥üü

for all the things that had happened in my life, I just want to thank my Lord and my saviour, for the wonderful 22 years..(and still counting)! i have no regrets :) everything! I am proud to say that I am a child of God. For all the good times, it made me realized that, I must appreciate every moment that I'm happy because I deserve that. I deserve to be love by the ones who love me unconditionally, and still accept me for who I am.I made mistakes, I am not perfect..but i own up to it.

If I weren't able to experience the pain and suffering that I went through, I wouldn't be the person that I am now.. a lot of things changed, I learned how to love more--I learned to love myself!I learned how to be mature and I am stronger than ever :)) soo thank you Lord. I hope your still proud of me.

I look up to my life now with such a new and deeper perspective. . .

I'm looking forward for my future with You.
the deepest desires of my heart and my plans, I know someday, it'll happen.

thank You for the faith and the courage that I have.

thank You for giving me such a beautiful daughter, she's my biggest blessing, she's my inspiration :D

No comments:

Post a Comment