Saturday, September 4, 2010

being strong is the only choice I have

DEAR TUMMY,
Sorry for the butterflies last night,but i swear its not my fault.....


Even though I try
Not to think of you
Every now and then
I admit, I do
And I know
That were gonna meet again
And I wonder how
You will treat me then

And will it be awkward
Or what will I say
Coz we haven't spoken
Since that day

Will you look the same
Will I reconize
That amazing glint
That was in you eyes
Will you show that I'm upset
Will say that I'm not over yet
Will you make some lame excuse to go
Will you say you've got to run to catch a bus
When we'll see each other
After the end of us

Will i want to cry when we finally meet
Will we meet by chance on a crowded street
Will i fall again for your magic charm
Will you have a new girl on your arm

Will you act like you don't know who I am
Will you shake my hand like a business man
Will you smile and say hello
Like we used to smile not long ago
Will you ask me what's been going on
What kind of shallow topics will we discuss
When we'll see each other
After the end of us

Or will i be stronger
Then i knew i could be
Will i be the one
Who's Surprised by me

Will i be alright
Will i be just fine
Or will i've healed this heart of mine
Will i show that i moved on
Will you see the sadness is all gone
Will you be the one in pain
Will i be the one who's feeling fabulous
When we'll see each other
After the end
When we'll see each other
After the end of us



my friend kevin send me that lyrics of KC concepcion's song After the End
sapul talaga, and just when i thought i was ok.. reality just slapped me in the face, that still im not.---defense mechanism, DENIAL
no matter how much i try to deny it..lalo pala naging malala ang lahat!
sana hindi na lang din ako nag punta...kung alam ko lang talaga na pupunta din siya dun, hindi na sana ako sumama..
ayoko kasing pakiramdam sa lahat, yung para bang ang epal ko dun?!
kasi may isang tao na ayaw akong makita tapos andun pa ko??...
hindi ko alam pano na ko kikilos...cause i was not prepared to meet him last night again
reality sucks.
ang sakit pa din pala :(
numbing the pain for a while only makes it worse for when you finally feel it, hurts like hell
at kahit anong tago pa ang gawin ko hindi ko din pala kayang lokohin yung sarili ko na may mali pa din sakin...hindi pa ko ok!
after the peak of my emotions na nakapasa ako ng board at nakahanap ng work, akala ko ok na ko
pero pinarelize sa kin ni Lord yung reality na hindi pa pala!
at ang pinkamasakit sa lahat, yung wala kang magawa kasi hindi mo na pwedeng ayusin pa yung nasira! na kahit ano pang gawin ko, sirang sira na ko sa kanya..na ang sama sama kong tao!!

pinkamabuting gawin ay ang magpakatotoo sa nararamdaman.kung hindi ka pala ok,wag magpanggap na masaya.if it hurts, then acknowledge the pain!wag magpaka plastic, wag mag maganda na ok ka when your not!alam ko lilipas din to.siguro, pinakita lang sakin talaga yung masakit na katotohanan na dapat harapin ko at hindi dapat tinatakbuhan.dahil ako to,ako lang ang nakakaalam kung gano kasakit..pati ba naman sarili ko lolokohin ko pa din?...
pero ang mahalaga, ay yung ngayon. magiging mahirap at masakit pero in the end, all the pain will be worth it.

why does love has so many rules?people will say that love isn't jealous or insecure or selfish or whatever, and that if yours possesses one of these qualities then it isn't real or that you're not loving somebody the right way? they don't know what you've been through or the kind of person you are. the way i see it, everyone loves differently. what it all boils down to is this: do you want to spend the rest of your life with that person? because to me, love is just knowing you can wake up next to them and be happy. if you can, then these all definitions and rules that people try to give love don't matter. you have love, hold on to it.
just be who you are and say what you fucking feel, whatever it is! because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

in three words i can sum up everything about life: it goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment