Saturday, September 25, 2010

its been a year..

to be exact of the same year i was so freakin' hopeless and heartbroken..and for the first time in my life i'd never felt that kind of pain... it was really horrible and it was never easy to mend...

it was a big transition for me..it really was! from being "losyang" to ugly-no-more.., from being pathetic and dependent to being wiser,stronger and independent... i appreciated a lot of wonderful things, i became closer to God, i learned to love myself, i gained wonderful friends who really helped me and i thought i can't pass that trial. . yes, i lost him but then it came to a point and i realized that im more thankful now that we didn't end up together.
when i looked back I am proud to say that I am fulfilled with what i achieved.. im not the same person whom i was last year,and that failure is my bestfriend. :D

and here i am today, completely healed..I am thankful to God that i let go of everything..that's life, we really have to move on and hope that the best things will come at the right moment. In God's perfect time
and im lovin' my daughter more and more each day.. maybe, i can't give her a complete family but i'll make sure that mommy's gonna give her all the love in this world..and she'll be more proud that mommy's a grown up :)

everything leaves a mark. but i am so much stronger than i was before

No comments:

Post a Comment