Saturday, August 14, 2010

senti mode (again)

im active again on my twitter account. and as i was searching for someone to follow..  napansin ko na active na pala ulit yung twitter ni kris aquino!..haha im not really a fan, pero since pareho kaming brokenhearted ngayon, nakakarelate ako sa kanya =)

nakakatuwa lang kasi super kakarealate ako sa mga tweets nya..
atleast my bago na ko ichcheck everytime na im online, grabeh na kasi soobrang naloloka na ko 
yes, im ok :) I am! 
I just want to share her tweets na I super nkakarelate...

On Wednesday 11th August 2010, said: 
‎​No matter how brave u try to be, a breakup is painful. Quoting again from my love iphone app- when u break up, your whole identity is shattered. It's like death. True, it's hard to get to know myself all over again as just me & no longer part of a couple. 

--it is..its really hard! specially kapag biglaan nag lahat! para bang binawi sayo kagad yung isa sa mga 
nagpapasaya ng araw mo

On Tuesday 10th August 2010, said:

Read this in my app for the broken hearted- relationships r like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together. True right? Good night. 

--haayy..you can never erase those scars, it'll always remind you of how much you've been hurt.
there's no amount of glue that can held back together :(

No comments:

Post a Comment